Read on... But remember I warned you!!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Things to Do!

To get rid of my boredom in Chennai, I had the following things in mind:
1) Buy a Guitar
2) Join a Guitar Class
3) Join a Gym
4) Join a foreign language class

After much dilly-dallying and lazing around, I finally manged to drag myself to a musical instruments store last week. Bought a guitar, much like I would buy any grocery item. Didn't know what specifications and model to look for.

11:30 pm: I proudly take out the guitar from its case, pluck a few strings.

11:45 pm: I am googling frantically for a musical instruments repair store somewhere closeby. The Low E string lies on the floor, cut in two.

I've finally managed to get the guitar restringed today. Sounds good now. Thats item no.1 ticked off the list!

Next mission: Item no. 2

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL!! Piano master is now learning guitar eh... ossum!

:D
Btw, add a fifth item to the list -update blog regularly.

You-know-who!!

December 20, 2008 9:35 AM

 
Blogger Anand Natarajan said...

@ Anonymous: You owe me one!

December 20, 2008 9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ U: Ahem!! Doston ke liye itna toh kar hi sakta hai...

You-know-who!!

December 20, 2008 9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home