Read on... But remember I warned you!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Who am I?

I was so involved in describing the experience of my first blog that I seem to have forgotten to tell something about myself.

For all those lucky people who haven't yet had the opportunity of knowing me:

Who am I:
I am currently doing my Final Year Electronics Engineering from Vivekanand College in Chembur.


How am I:
  • Some friends insist upon calling me a genius, inspite of my consistent denial of any such quality.
  • Some friends think that I am very dumb, irritating and annoying.
  • All my friends believe that I have a ravenous appetite. And they take extreme precaution to ensure that I am not around whenever they go to the canteen.
  • Some friends think I am utterly lovable. God Bless them.
  • Some friends are also under the wrong impression that I have an amazing command over English.
  • ALL teachers are under the impression that taking my viva is an utter waste of their time and that I do not know anything remotely connected to academics.
  • ONE teacher however steadfastly believes that I am equal to Deepan and I have mastery over Mathematics, and that it is a child's play for me.
  • I generally tend to have a cynical and humorous outlook towards most things that happen around us.

What are my plans for the future:
I was a budding manager hoping to be in an IIM. But life has charted out a different path for me. Whether I take it or not shall be revealed soon.

Enough gyaan about me for today. Adios!


Words from the Wise: #2:

LAW OF TELEPHONE: When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi andy :)
am really glad that you have started blogging...hope tht you regularly post :)
well, i partially agree with some of your obsv :P..disagree with many.....
hopefully, i need not ask "who am i" to you :P:P:P
bye n good luck to ya!

March 19, 2006 10:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi andy :)
am really glad that you have started blogging...hope tht you regularly post :)
well, i partially agree with some of your obsv :P..disagree with many.....
hopefully, i need not ask "who am i" to you :P:P:P
bye n good luck to ya!

March 19, 2006 10:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!! sorry for commenting twice..

March 21, 2006 4:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its nice to see u actually spending time in such sites.. which u wud usually call, sites where ppl dump their garbages...
hope to read more blogs written by you and how contradictory they are.. ( i suppose this sentence is right?)
anyway. hapy blogging..

March 21, 2006 4:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home